Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post [Guide] Garena Plus & Messenger

Join Garena

Register Garena Account

http://intl.garena.com/register/ Enter the required details and sign up

After registering my account confirmation email http://emailverify.garena.com

Download Garena Messenger

Link To download -- http://intl.garena.com/~plus/

Installing Garena Messenger

1. Garena Messenger Setup -> Next>

Install

3. Finish

Login Garena messanger
    =Write your username and password in the blank space And click login Garena

The "Groups" can you join any group, Garena system has 4 groups (Go Kart Group, Hon Group, Garena Messenger Group, Lol Group)
    You can create your own group, it is similar to the clan on Garena Client in where you can invite your team mates and use it as a clan.

Now open the Settings, there three different options that you can to set

o set the game you want to play go to "Browse" and find it on your computer.

Download new themes and change them if you want.

On the list, select the game you want in this case the Warcraft RPG,

Go to "Game" and enter the game you want to play:

Choose a room:

Only the left to start the game on the "Start" enter the "Local Area Network" and create a waiting game.
    GL & HF

Kurtz666 will you stop SPAMMING threads!!

1st of all this is not a place for spammers like you. And you are the biggest hacker in this room. So why don't you give us all a break. !!
    ~|Redemption|!!

The Official ~|R|!! Clan

Quote Originally Posted by piumal999 View Post
    1st of all this is not a place for spammers like you. And you are the biggest hacker in this room. So why don't you give us all a break. !!
    spammer??? lmao dont come to teach me about forums and spamming , i know what i am doing if you dont like my guides dont post for god sake, And ya i am a hacker i crack i hack and even i email garena if i find any bug in garena you want any softwear cracked?? come pm , dont spam and flame others here for god sake.

Quote Originally Posted by krutz666 View Post
    spammer??? lmao dont come to teach me about forums and spamming , i know what i am doing if you dont like my guides dont post for god sake, And ya i am a hacker i crack i hack and even i email garena if i find any bug in garena you want any softwear cracked?? come pm , dont spam and flame others here for god sake.
    if u hacking or using crack softwares u not match for this forum ,
    any way nice guide
    Last edited by GG-LodA; 10-24-2011 at 06:21 PM.
    we all will die one one one day , we cant change it . try to help your friends always if u can and don't be jealous with others.

.GG.LodA
    [Sajith]

LOL are you kidding us all man

1st of all you are a yet another noob who use others invented hacking softwares. and you don't have a brain nor knowledge to create anything. you are a yet another bully who begging others for money. will see you on december. trust me pal!!

WE DONT WANT BULLYS LIKE YOU TO SPAM IN OUR FORUM. THIS FORUM IS A HACKERS AND SPAMMERS FREE ZONE!!
    ~|Redemption|!!

The Official ~|R|!! Clan

Quote Originally Posted by .GG.LodA View Post
    if u hacking or using crack softwares u not match for this forum ,
    i am telling cracking other programs not garena i do it for my knowledge ,

and piumal stop trolling
    Last edited by krutz666; 10-24-2011 at 06:10 PM.

piuma your just a newbie to garena just stop troling around. you think your money can own me?? you think you can buy friends for money? you can buy loda but not all, even loda is angry with me , but piumal let see your money friendship or my real friendship will work. come on december to sri lanka will deal, so happy i am waiting for you, cos for what you told to my mother who is even not living in this world,

hey kid .. Piumal .. y u bluffing all round forums ???. he did what he felt is rite for him ..!! there are many on garena those who dont e1 kwn how to join a room ...!!
    why the hell u ppls are geting so excited.... wen he posted a thread..!! Jst go frm his thread have a chill pill let him go in his way and u go ur way ..!!
    Some Things Are Just Meant To Be Changed
    I can either be your best friend or your worst enemy.
    http://i.imgur.com/4ax48.gif

piumal999 just dont troll around here its his thread, and you call him a hacker?? dude we all know him , he is a very old user, and your a newbie

@ loda dont bring our personal probs here bro, we talk and solve our problems

@piumal999 Do what ever you want to do . Only god can judge me

KRUT is the best!!!

Guys dont flood he is just trying to help you, dont u see?????

krut is awsome man he is helpfull alot.!!

awsome man keep up the work

so please trust him and u will be safe .

krut awsome man, keep up the work..
    guys he is trusted and very helpfull man.
    dont spam here he just want to helps as goa.boyy said.

thanks man!

lemme flash back everything

piuma your just a newbie to garena just stop troling around. you think your money can own me?? you think you can buy friends for money? you can buy loda but not all, even loda is angry with me , but piumal let see your money friendship or my real friendship will work. come on december to sri lanka will deal, so happy i am waiting for you, cos for what you told to my mother who is even not living in this world,
    1st of all i bought those (u know what i mean ) because of the friendship that i had with u. because of i trusted u so much. even when most senior members who knows well about u told me not to do business with you. and this is the way how u repay me?? you got my money and i paid u 2 times as u asked u hacked my account back and sold it to someone else as well.is this the way u live?? are u that desperate to beg others for money? So now ur telling me that im the one one who trying to buy people??
    how can you live with your self.
    2ndly yea of course i can own u with everything man. i may have a good heart but im not a fool to let go thieves like you. Some other guy might get caught 2 ur lies as well . before that im gonna stop u. i mean realy STOP u. And specially dude u dont have friends. everyone who knows u wanna take a bite out of u.
    everyone on garena has issues with u personally. So there is always and end to everything . and i will end what you have started. no more comments and ill see you on December. i know ur address and ill come and ring the bell. see ya.
    ~|Redemption|!!

The Official ~|R|!! Clan

Ok lets us all just dont spam in the thread ok ?
    What ever happen you all can settle this . No need to spamming, trolling and flamming in the thread.

Anyway , Good share bro .

what account you talking>?? selll accounts?? this is fairplay and this my thread your just flamng others here man, and in garena room only trollers like u hate me others all who play dota with me for 5 6 years still respect me man still they do, i will report you if you flame 1 more time

Quote Originally Posted by GG.Jolia View Post
    Ok lets us all just dont spam in the thread ok ?
    What ever happen you all can settle this . No need to spamming, trolling and flamming in the thread.

Anyway , Good share bro .
    Thanks bro

This is Sri Lankan DotA forum.

ONLY ADMINS , MODERATORS and SRI LANKAN dota players should post here!!
    z1nkyLovePirana
    goa.boyy
    Ex._.GG
    non of u are sri lankans. non of u are knowns to us!!
    ~|Redemption|!!

The Official ~|R|!! Clan

HI Guys! i can see you all active more than others so plz help me to do warlock tournament and help me to make this forum better and better
    9 members registered and more users can join this event . plz inform them
    we all will die one one one day , we cant change it . try to help your friends always if u can and don't be jealous with others.

.GG.LodA
    [Sajith]

loda i have informed all my friends about the tourny, they will soon come here

nyc...share...btw... stop fighting.....
    .........Probs....wont.........stay.......

.....[Enjoy....GARENA....]............

.............Partha2010

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast