"you are using hacks!" WTF ?! i dont use any hack - any explanation pls

i dont use any hack. garena closed my wc3 while playing. how the fuck can garena close my wc3 ? is it allowed ?
    Why is garena thinking that i use hacks ? REASONS ? JUST ONE REASON !

Explain me pls.

I Reported so much leaver so i got enough screenshots to proove it. also there is a windows screenshot.

i also checked my pc with a few scanners and the results are negative.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stop using hacks and it ll disappear !

Just messing with you , reinstall garena and/or your warcraft 3.

For me it was enough to restart the computer

conan4 u r kidding right ? "Stop using hacks and it ll disappear !" thats pure shit and u are an admin ? big fail.

there musst be a reason why garena is thinking that i am hacking. or garena is just bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by churchner View Post
    conan4 u r kidding right ? "Stop using hacks and it ll disappear !" thats pure shit and u are an admin ? big fail.

there musst be a reason why garena is thinking that i am hacking. or garena is just bugged.
    He already told u that he was kidding with u. He is a joker.

i know - but joking admins are just useless

Lol admin or not he try to help u, chill as*hole
    http://fairplay.garena.com/showthrea...-samo_pokazvam
    Quote Originally Posted by donttazemebro View Post
    please submit a copy of a hospital stay verification of your grandmother via pm, then you get unban.
    Paul200_200 said to drunk.eu:
    dude seriously stop asslicking what kind of tongue you have? i bet if i flamed your family right now you wont rage like that but just cuz im talking about an admin your tongue gets activated on the asslicking mode mr. asslicker

http://clan.intl.garena.com/clan/profile/E.GoDs/

Problems in the house or what? :|
    Next time either read
    Quote Originally Posted by conan4
    Just MESSING with you , reinstall garena and/or your warcraft 3.
    or just ask in the CORRECT SECTION which happens to be that one : http://forum.garena.com/forumdisplay...pport-amp-FAQs
    and not a section for DOTA ROOMS , ok ?

P.S. : Who do you think that we are? It "might sound strange" but yes , admins can joke and our life's purpose is not to answer your questions with as much seriousness as possible : |
    Last edited by conan4; 11-19-2011 at 10:04 PM.

i had this problem too

the problem is for a virus (win32 huor)

the best way is to use a anti virus program, but all of your .exe and .dll subjects will be deleted by your anti virus and you must reinstall your windows and warcraft...

you can do other thing. just burn a warcraft Cd from your OWN warcraft ! the virus can not access on your warcraft Cd. then when you want to play warcraft just copy your warcraft`s .exe & .dll from disk and paste it to your warcraft III location and enjoy your game

notic : every time you close the game, you should copy & paste .exe and .dll s .

if you want to play warcraft with 1.26 patch, after copy & pasting, just run the patch, after that close the game and just copy "frozenthrone.exe" from cd and paste it to your warcraft`s location and then run your game

ask xWeeZ or georgemazloum they are kind of pro in hack stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fais!
    what is the different between a pizza and a jew?

jew shout when thrown in oven

Quote Originally Posted by malakAQ View Post
    ask xWeeZ or georgemazloum they are kind of pro in hack stuff.
    yes they are
    need help ?
    ask anything
    @ https://twitter.com/Grasaksrb