Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Free [GOLD MEMBERSHIP] for 7 days from Garena

Hi all

Garena is giving free gold memberships( for 7 days) to those who verify their accounts ! Even if you already have verified your accounts a long time ago , you can still get the gold membership !
    Do go and verify it if you have or have not , because who knows when this amazing offer will end !

Here's the link for those who don't see it once they log in LAN on Garena Plus , or to those using GGC .

http://security.garena.com/events/ac...fy/goldmember/

Thanks meN

• DulguuN.E

Quote Originally Posted by Fe4R.mN View Post
    Thanks meN
    Once again , you're very much welcome .

Tried.
    It is working Thanks.
    The main purpose of life is to live rightly, think rightly, act rightly. The soul must languish when we give all our thought to the body.

Quote Originally Posted by PIKA.ftw View Post
    Hi all

Garena is giving free gold memberships( for 7 days) to those who verify their accounts ! Even if you already have verified your accounts a long time ago , you can still get the gold membership !
    Do go and verify it if you have or have not , because who knows when this amazing offer will end !

Here's the link for those who don't see it once they log in LAN on Garena Plus , or to those using GGC .

Thanks for sharing, it's cool, ima share it too all my dota friends

Wonder what happens when everyone joins the same room at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by yummybui View Post
    Wonder what happens when everyone joins the same room at the same time.
    Disconnected ?
    The main purpose of life is to live rightly, think rightly, act rightly. The soul must languish when we give all our thought to the body.

Quote Originally Posted by tankies View Post
    Tried.
    It is working Thanks.
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by warbear789 View Post
    Thanks for sharing, it's cool, ima share it too all my dota friends
    You're welcome

thank u
    very much
    so GL

Quote Originally Posted by RateZ...iCjeY View Post
    thank u
    very much
    so GL
    You're very much welcome .

PIKa
    I love you

PIKa
    I love you
    I'm sorry , I can't love you . I've got someone else .

lol i just joking arround..
    im not gay =.=

lol i just joking arround..
    im not gay =.=
    Haha , I know .

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus.KeX View Post
    ty
    Welcome .

Hi all

Hi, gamers

I verified my acc but I still havent got the free gold membership of the promotion. Its been 1 day, did i do smth wrong or just have to wait more ?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by virtuoz0 View Post
    Hi, gamers

I verified my acc but I still havent got the free gold membership of the promotion. Its been 1 day, did i do smth wrong or just have to wait more ?

Thank you.
    Hey virtuoz0 , all you have to do , is click on this link http://security.garena.com/events/ .

After click the link , a page will pop out , and there are two options to click . You have to click verify now , and after you verify it , click the other option , which would be redeem now , they will require you to log in your account , and then the 7 days gold membership will be automatically added for you !
    Last edited by PIKA.SG; 01-02-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Wink

Hey virtuoz0 , all you have to do , is click on this link http://security.garena.com/events/ .

After click the link , a page will pop out , and there are two options to click . You have to click verify now , and after you verify it , click the other option , which would be redeem now , they will require you to log in your account , and then the 7 days gold membership will be automatically added for you !

Oh, I did it!

Thanks a lot!!!

Cheerz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast