Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43
  1. #1

    Free [GOLD MEMBERSHIP] for 7 days from Garena

    Hi all

    Garena is giving free gold memberships( for 7 days) to those who verify their accounts ! Even if you already have verified your accounts a long time ago , you can still get the gold membership !
    Do go and verify it if you have or have not , because who knows when this amazing offer will end !

    Here's the link for those who don't see it once they log in LAN on Garena Plus , or to those using GGC .

    http://security.garena.com/events/ac...fy/goldmember/

  2. #2
    Thanks meN

    • DulguuN.E


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe4R.mN View Post
    Thanks meN
    Once again , you're very much welcome .

  4. #4
    Tried.
    It is working Thanks.
    The main purpose of life is to live rightly, think rightly, act rightly. The soul must languish when we give all our thought to the body.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PIKA.ftw View Post
    Hi all

    Garena is giving free gold memberships( for 7 days) to those who verify their accounts ! Even if you already have verified your accounts a long time ago , you can still get the gold membership !
    Do go and verify it if you have or have not , because who knows when this amazing offer will end !

    Here's the link for those who don't see it once they log in LAN on Garena Plus , or to those using GGC .

    http://security.garena.com/events/ac...fy/goldmember/
    Thanks for sharing, it's cool, ima share it too all my dota friends

  6. #6
    Wonder what happens when everyone joins the same room at the same time.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by yummybui View Post
    Wonder what happens when everyone joins the same room at the same time.
    Disconnected ?
    The main purpose of life is to live rightly, think rightly, act rightly. The soul must languish when we give all our thought to the body.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tankies View Post
    Tried.
    It is working Thanks.
    You're welcome

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by warbear789 View Post
    Thanks for sharing, it's cool, ima share it too all my dota friends
    You're welcome

  10. #10
    thank u
    very much
    so GL

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by RateZ...iCjeY View Post
    thank u
    very much
    so GL
    You're very much welcome .

  12. #12
    PIKa
    I love you
    The main purpose of life is to live rightly, think rightly, act rightly. The soul must languish when we give all our thought to the body.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by tankies View Post
    PIKa
    I love you
    I'm sorry , I can't love you . I've got someone else .

  14. #14
    lol i just joking arround..
    im not gay =.=
    The main purpose of life is to live rightly, think rightly, act rightly. The soul must languish when we give all our thought to the body.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by tankies View Post
    lol i just joking arround..
    im not gay =.=
    Haha , I know .

  16. #16

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus.KeX View Post
    ty
    Welcome .

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by PIKA.ftw View Post
    Hi all

    Garena is giving free gold memberships( for 7 days) to those who verify their accounts ! Even if you already have verified your accounts a long time ago , you can still get the gold membership !
    Do go and verify it if you have or have not , because who knows when this amazing offer will end !

    Here's the link for those who don't see it once they log in LAN on Garena Plus , or to those using GGC .

    http://security.garena.com/events/ac...fy/goldmember/

    Hi, gamers

    I verified my acc but I still havent got the free gold membership of the promotion. Its been 1 day, did i do smth wrong or just have to wait more ?

    Thank you.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by virtuoz0 View Post
    Hi, gamers

    I verified my acc but I still havent got the free gold membership of the promotion. Its been 1 day, did i do smth wrong or just have to wait more ?

    Thank you.
    Hey virtuoz0 , all you have to do , is click on this link http://security.garena.com/events/ .

    After click the link , a page will pop out , and there are two options to click . You have to click verify now , and after you verify it , click the other option , which would be redeem now , they will require you to log in your account , and then the 7 days gold membership will be automatically added for you !
    Last edited by PIKA.SG; 01-02-2012 at 10:11 PM.

  20. #20

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by PIKA.ftw View Post
    Hey virtuoz0 , all you have to do , is click on this link http://security.garena.com/events/ .

    After click the link , a page will pop out , and there are two options to click . You have to click verify now , and after you verify it , click the other option , which would be redeem now , they will require you to log in your account , and then the 7 days gold membership will be automatically added for you !

    Oh, I did it!

    Thanks a lot!!!

    Cheerz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast