Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dota Anti Maphack Tool / Fog Click Detector

Description: Catch Map hackers that fog click in game or while watching a replay.

This file contains :

vcredist_x86.exe

Anti mh tool.mix

Run/Install vcredist_x86 it contains c++ Libraries in order to make the fog click detector to work, without errors.

Place the Anti mh tool.mix file under Warcraft III folder in it's directory.

You're good to go, when you're playing it will show you the fog clicks that have been made in game while playing or while watching a replay.

To make things easier and more user friendly for everyone, once a fog click is detected it will automatically be saved under a TEXT document in Warcraft III directory called "FogLog.txt" for you to review for later purposes.

[COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=calibri][B]NOTE:

There is something called "Delay Fog Click" , for example if your opponent was on lane, and someone clicked him and your opponent moves directly into fog, the program will detect is as a fog click, but It's actually not.
    So make sure you understand the delay fog click process.

(If you are a regular host this software will help you a lot,banning those mhers)
    Last edited by VaMPiR3.exe; 11-28-2012 at 12:46 PM.
    The less you respond to rude,critical,arguementative people,the more peaceful your life will become.

ThiSh IS OLD Any WaY GooD Job
    Gl
    ..........SaeiD.SlipKNoT..........

I know this is a old one still many people dont know about it specially 'The delay fog click' .Plus there's nothing to do much in our forums specially indian section so better to post helpful stuffs to get mhers banned from our host..!!
    The less you respond to rude,critical,arguementative people,the more peaceful your life will become.

Thanks for the tool though I did'nt download it. I will be downloading it soon as my 6GB limit ends

Fcking what is d use of it? HuH We got no ban in pub rooms,and usually hackers don't play in pub rooms.i think this community is dead
    warcraft is piece of shit.
    D♥и'τ τя̥ůsτ τọọ ϻůcћ
    Đδи'τ Ɩ♡νǝ τọọ ϻůcћ
    Đδи'τ нδρǝ τọọ ϻůcћ
    ▀ǝcɑůƨǝ τнα̵τ τọ̥ọ̥ ϻůcћ
    Cαи нυяτ ů Üδ ϻůcћ.....3-|

Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes aroundů

Link removed.
    Using 3rd party tools isn't allowed, one of the major reasons being most of the antimh tools get banned from Garena and user accounts might get banned. Doesn't matter for what purpose the tool is for.
    If you are using it, it would be your responsibility and your problem if the account gets banned.
    I won't be everyone Else's account for this.

Quote Originally Posted by VaMPiR3.exe View Post
    Link removed.
    Using 3rd party tools isn't allowed, one of the major reasons being most of the antimh tools get banned from Garena and user accounts might get banned. Doesn't matter for what purpose the tool is for.
    If you are using it, it would be your responsibility and your problem if the account gets banned.
    I won't be everyone Else's account for this.
    LOL but you can't Ban HACKERS Atleast the ppl who are using that tool can BAN hacker's . Cause posting replays here is waste . Garena Got rules rofl

I know I'm greaT and haters are gonna hat3.

Then what to do to avoid mhers in game???.Just play with them??abuse them??.Whats garena doing to ban those map hackers??i guess nothing.@lion i completely agree with you atleast when the person host he can detect mhers in game unlike the client .

1. Play with your known's .
    2. If you find out someone hacking just ban them , no need to post here .
    3. Hacker's can create new ID . Simply ban them .
    4. Even GG now helps Hacker's to UNBAN there account by purchasing Shells .
    5. Don't expect anything from GG admins . They got RULES lol .

If you really get mf'd then play with knowns that's the best way to avoid Hacker's .
    Don't come here Crying like school kids . . . You guyz wont get anything if hacker ID is banned . So simply ban him from your side and move on .

Last edited by Ir0n_Li0N_Zi0N; 11-28-2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

I know I'm greaT and haters are gonna hat3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ir0n_Li0N_Zi0N View Post
    1. Play with your known's .
    2. If you find out someone hacking just ban them , no need to post here .
    3. Hacker's can create new ID . Simply ban them .
    4. Even GG now helps Hacker's to UNBAN there account by purchasing Shells .
    5. Don't expect anything from GG admins . They got RULES lol .

If you really get mf'd then play with knowns that's the best way to avoid Hacker's .
    Don't come here Crying like school kids . . . You guyz wont get anything if hacker ID is banned . So simply ban him from your side and move on .

That is the reason we have moderated room1 ,2 and 3. Only problem is about the lack of good players in these rooms.

this mh detector dosent work !!!!!
    ID Yahoo : HIM@Rogers.com
    ID Raidcall : Mastorina
    ID RC : 5525402
    Name : Persian

ѕσяσσѕн мєтαℓ

@metal Yes..!! in certain systems this mh detector doesnot work .
    @falling i guess playing in moderated rooms is now the same as playing in other rooms due to new policy??Nobody will be banned,Admin lost thier powers in client etc.

this programe is allowed but for watching replays only not allowed in the game
    [04:31:33] [System Message] You reached LV100

http://forums.mazika2day.com/avatars...ine=1354139160

You think i didn't ever understood this problem? Why do you think i begged for Moderated rooms when all moderation from Pub rooms was removed?

The only way out of this is, start taking moderated rooms seriously and then I can help.
    No one bothers to play moderated games, so I really can't go on a banning spree. If i keep banning all those requests even from Moderated rooms, I can't slay down my own rules as no one really helps hosting moderated games. Things are simple, rules are a bit annoying but at first they might be later on you would get used to it. Spending 2-3 mins before the game for moderated games is not harming anyone. Rather guarantees you better gamers and better game.

I can't allow you telling people to use 3rd party tools because if they get banned for using this no one would bother to check who posted about it. They would forget its their responsibility to keep their account safe.
    All they would say 'Official garena forum told us to use this tool and now the system suddenly bans me. UNBAN ME BITCH'.

This tool is a good one.....will help us to identify hackers immediately
    Vamp , i think you should be talking with GG Staffs about introducing an official tool like this, so that we wont be a " THIRD PARTY TOOL "
    -------∂αя(K)ηзsS]Ö-------

Effort may not always bring success but there is no success without effort

Quote Originally Posted by DarKn3sS.1ms View Post
    This tool is a good one.....will help us to identify hackers immediately
    Vamp , i think you should be talking with GG Staffs about introducing an official tool like this, so that we wont be a " THIRD PARTY TOOL "
    yeah, he is right vampy, Think about it..?
    ★ from - VIP City *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡_Mumbai |̲̲̲͡͡͡▫ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡ | ★
    ♪♫♪
    ╔══╗♪ Rockღ
    ║██║ ♫ ♫ Popღ
    ║ (● ║ღ n Rockღ \m/
    ╚══╝ ♪ ♪♫♪ ♪

I don't care if I use bad words, and f u c k all who doesn't support me!!!
    Beware of me! I will Eat You!!! Hater's Hate me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarKn3sS.1ms View Post
    This tool is a good one.....will help us to identify hackers immediately Vamp , i think you should be talking with GG Staffs about introducing an official tool like this, so that we wont be a " THIRD PARTY TOOL "
    That would take another decade.

@Darkness
    You been on garena quite a long time to understand what garena is and will be. Didn't expect you to talk like a 'just-joined' garena member.

NiCe JoB HnY
    Foroshe Anvae Goshiha Va Tablethaie Arzan Va Ba Keifiat Be Tamame Noghate Keshvar

Ba Behtarin Sakht Afzar . Poste Mostaghim Az Chin . Baraie Kasbe Etelaate Bishtar Add Me In G+

Lenovo
    Onda
    THL
    ZTE
    Zopo
    iFive
    PIPO
    Ainol
    &.....

Listen one thing,Rules are rules Don't think of these people,Simply Close this thread
    D♥и'τ τя̥ůsτ τọọ ϻůcћ
    Đδи'τ Ɩ♡νǝ τọọ ϻůcћ
    Đδи'τ нδρǝ τọọ ϻůcћ
    ▀ǝcɑůƨǝ τнα̵τ τọ̥ọ̥ ϻůcћ
    Cαи нυяτ ů Üδ ϻůcћ.....3-|

Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes aroundů

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast