Angry Garena Update

Having problem downloading garena update.....wats wrong??

yea even i had the prob... u download it from the garena server... i mean download the garena client again from the garena website.... it will be fine then..
    YOU ARE RETARDED!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YourDadIsRetarD View Post
    yea even i had the prob... u download it from the garena server... i mean download the garena client again from the garena website.... it will be fine then..
    Yeah did that....workin fine now

hmmm.... garena is sad nowadays.... ZzZz
    YOU ARE RETARDED!!!!!!

GArena Sucks man !!! it has Exp server delay n after update it laggs in 1mbps speed...wat to do..if it is on mantainance...whn it will be ok? any one knws?
    Too laggy rooms now days.cant do shit
    Last edited by www.garena.in; 05-25-2011 at 02:15 PM.

Last edited by www.garena.in; 05-25-2011 at 02:17 PM.

one more update i guess....
    YOU ARE RETARDED!!!!!!

zz
    garena sucks man...cudnt play 1 game 2day...got laggd from every game or host just quits -.-

Quote Originally Posted by x.3mpire View Post
    zz
    garena sucks man...cudnt play 1 game 2day...got laggd from every game or host just quits -.-
    Agreed...!!!

same all over....!!! the fact is its just coz of some players... hackers n users of CC...! for all this garena is getting spoiled.... n to add to this garena maintenace prob n frequent updates...z
    YOU ARE RETARDED!!!!!!

wTF mahn?!!! cant play a single game in garena..... lagging like hell shit... old garena was better.....!!!!! i want it back!!!
    YOU ARE RETARDED!!!!!!

Hmmm mm
    ^_^ -_^ ^_+ +_+ X_X G_G O_O O_o T_T. U_U Q_Q

Sever are down we trying to maintain it.This not the right section to post. here http://forum.garena.com/forum.php this is fairplay section to Report hackers. Try to join low ping host for good gaming. The time i get me spend that on forums from now ill be active in rooms.