Garena: Borrow Shells, Pay Later.

http://borrow.garena.com/index/

FAQ

Q: What is "Borrow Shells, Pay Later"?
    A: "Borrow Shells, Pay Later" is an initiative to facilitate your online purchase, when you do not have enough Shells in your account.

Q: How many Shells can I borrow?
    A: If you are eligible to borrow Shells, you will have a credit balance that is the maximum amount of Shells you can borrow at one time. Your credit balance will be 2000 Shells or your total top-up amount in the past 180 days, whichever is smaller, if you do not have any outstanding amount due.

Q: How long can I borrow the Shells?
    A: You need to pay back the outstanding amount in 7 days.

Q: What are the consequences if I fail to pay back on time?
    A: Your account will be banned from all games, if you fail to pay back the outstanding amount by the due date.

Q: Why do I have 0 credit balance?
    A: You will have 0 credit balance if your account satisfies any of the following conditions:
    Email is not verified.

Garena plus level is below 3.
    Your total top-up amount in the past 180 days is too low.
    You have not paid back the outstanding amount by the specified due date.

For more inquiries, please contact Garena Customer Support.
    Last edited by GG-LodA; 07-20-2013 at 10:11 PM.
    we all will die one one one day , we cant change it . try to help your friends always if u can and don't be jealous with others.

.GG.LodA
    [Sajith]

Exclamation borrow.garena.com

After borrow shells , how to payback ?

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by GG-LodA View Post

FAQ

A: "Borrow Shells, Pay Later" is an initiative to facilitate your online purchase, when you do not have enough Shells in your account.

A: If you are eligible to borrow Shells, you will have a credit balance that is the maximum amount of Shells you can borrow at one time. Your credit balance will be 2000 Shells or your total top-up amount in the past 180 days, whichever is smaller, if you do not have any outstanding amount due.

A: Your account will be banned from all games, if you fail to pay back the outstanding amount by the due date.

A: You will have 0 credit balance if your account satisfies any of the following conditions:
    Email is not verified.

After i borrow how do i payback ? well im fucking borrow and im stuck it how to pay ! ?

nice job

Awsome

Can I borrow gs....only 1500 garena shells....can??

Quote Originally Posted by GG-LodA View Post

FAQ

Email is not verified.

Can I borrow Garena Shells...only 1500 garena shells..can???????

how to pay back ? - u can simply add shells to ur account using ur paypal....
    we all will die one one one day , we cant change it . try to help your friends always if u can and don't be jealous with others.

.GG.LodA
    [Sajith]

Cool...
    I just Do Wat I Want....It's not About Wat People R Saying..,
    It's about Me..^^..

hello good day to you ,,!. Reservation am sure any request I would like to delete the http://borrow.garena.com/index/ because many have already expecting those others take a different account for them plss able Borrow just delete this site I do not want this to anyone plss Please make it erased thanks

borrow.garena.com

hello good day to you,,!. Reservation am sure any request I would like to delete the http://borrow.garena.com/index/ because many have already expecting those others take a different account for them plss able Borrow just delete this site I do not want this to anyone plss Please make it erased thanks

if i borrow 1k gs then left 1k credit more , did i get ban ?

if you don't pay back the amount in the fixed time, your id will be banned mostly, till you pay the amount

Why It Say Sorry.Don't Have Enough Credits Balance?<br><br>

closed

.GG.LodA
    [Sajith]